Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Student Success Statement

I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that(poverty). It depends upon how hard i want to work, and I decide that I would change it."

- Dr. Ben Carson
I really agree with Ben Carson because you are born into poverty. An you have the choice to either get out if it. By getting educated. or staying in poverty. Its like you either choose the right or you choose the wrong! Its really up to you. My personal answer is to get out of poverty and get a high education where i can be a electrition and start my own company.  In order to get out of poverty, it depends on how hard you work in order to get out of it. He be a really great president. I would vote for him.      

1 comment:

  1. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank


    .... another word for successful

    ReplyDelete