Thursday, December 17, 2015

Self/Class Evaluation

What i like about this class is that you can work with computers and learn how to type, and it's just fun learning new things because typing is a very important thing in the future when you want a job and they someone who knows how to type then that job can be yours. What i really like about this class is the student success statements because they teach you something new doesn't matter if they are just 4 words and a paragraph they always teach me someone new and teaches me that for me to be successful in life i must do the right thing. I don't really hate anything about this class i like this class a lot. And i always try my best to do good in this class because i know this is a good skill. I am very committed in being a CTR person every day because if i don't it could set my life to be a very sad one, but if i choose the right nothing bad will happen just good things. Some ways in improving this class is making the students explore more in how to use a pc like how to edit pictures how to do a lot of things is what this class should do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment