Friday, December 11, 2015

IDP

My IDP presentation was on Lung Cancer and my part was on prevention of Lung Cancer which included avoid second hand smoking, make sure you are in a healthy diet and make sure you live in a area where there is not a lot of bad air pollution. What is learned is that smoking is highest risk of lung cancer so if you know someone who smoke a lot then they might get Lung Cancer. This benefits me because I learned that if i want to put my life in waste and not life a successful life then I will smoke but if I want to live a happy and successful life the i will stay away from smoking. Sadly one member from our team came late so we had to fill in that persons spot but i feel that we did good and for the creative piece i made a last minute but it was a pretty good video and i feel as a team we all did amazingly well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment