Monday, November 16, 2015

Sports Physician

Sports Physician

Duties and Responsibilities:

Sports physicians treat musculoskeletal injuries that occur as a result of participation in sports, such as knee and shoulder injuries, ankle sprains, head injuries, tendonitis and fractures.

Salary:

195,000 annually

Education:

Undergraduate students interested in becoming sports physicians should take courses in chemistry, organic chemistry, physics and biology. An undergraduate degree is generally required for medical school. It is also important for undergraduate students to participate in extracurricular activities and demonstrate leadership abilities in order to be competitive applicants for medical school.

Reflection:

To me I would like to have this job if my dream to become a professional soccer player fails, then atleast I can help people who are playing sports recover from injuries. I also like this job because I want to teach my kids how to safe and healthy if they want to be in sports.


No comments:

Post a Comment