Monday, September 21, 2015

Abraham Lincoln " feel good"


“When I do good, I feel good.”


“When I do bad, I feel bad.”


Abraham Lincoln 

 

What Abraham Lincoln is trying to say in this statement is that if you do good you will feel happy and proud of yourself but you do something bad you will feel guilty and mad with yourself. One example of doing something good, is if you donate money to the homeless. You will feel happy you did it, you will feel that you did the right thing. One example of doing something bad is when you don’t study for a test. You will feel bad and mad that you didn’t study that led you to getting an F on the test. So what would you prefer, feeling good and happy that you donated money to the homeless or feel bad that you got an F on your test for not studying?  To me I would rather feel happy donating than being mad cause you didn’t study.

No comments:

Post a Comment