Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Orthodontist

Orthodontist

Duties and Responsibilities:

They fit dental appliances in paintents’ mouth in order to position and relationship teath and jaws, and to realign teeth. They also prepare diagnostic and treatment records. Provide patients with proposed treatment plans and cost estimates.

Salary:

They earn about 200,000 dollars a year.


Education:

Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and deformities. This includes symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.



This job would be a good job for me because right now I have braces and every time I go for my check up I observe what they do and it is a simple job, plus they earn a lot of money. With 200,000 I could buy my dream car an Audi R8 V10 chrome it gold and still have enough for my self so yea I would love this job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment